Michigan Community Services, Inc. (MCSI), is a non-profit agency developed to provide services to support the intellectually and developmentally disabled and senior populations. Our goal is to provide a “least restrictive” quality of living environment within the community setting.
We believe in the intrinsic worth of every individual, whether consumer or staff, and their right to dignity, respect and the opportunity for achievement.
To date, we serve close to one thousand consumers throughout the various programs we offer.
Our services include:
- Residential Services
- Community Support Services
- Employment Skills Development
- Respite Services
- Senior Services
- Community Inclusion
MCSI is an equal opportunity employer. If you are an compassionate individual interested in providing quality care to our consumers, we are interested in speaking with you.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- The Mission of Michigan Community Services, Inc. is to enable people
- Who face obstacles to independence
- To live, work and participate in their community
- As normally and independently as possible,
- And to progress to their fullest potential of independence.